Wednesday 2 March 2011

Busy, busy, busy.....

So right now I'm preparing for Leaping Hare, which is a lovely, local pagan conference at the end of the month. As well as getting on top of 'normal' stock levels....I have lots of new creations working their way through!!! I do love this time of year...my muse doesn't half keep me on my toes!!!

I'm working on a few new A3 size pieces at the moment 'Luna Fox', whom I will be experimenting with cooper leafing onto the pewter to create his rusty coat and maybe Luna Badger too. But on its way finally is a piece I'm very excited about and have had in the sketch and planning stages since September. Mesmerised by the flicking ribbons of light dancing their way across the sky is 'Aurora Hare' and he's looking like he's going to birth a new series too. As since he showed himself to me he's be 'suggesting' other friends that might like to be birthed too! So paint is finally to canvas and I shall be dancing with the Aurora over the next few weeks!!!

I'm also still working on the 'Beastie Moons' series (working title lol) These are a collection of 12 round canvas depicting a beastie for each of the months Full moons.....but that's another blog altogether LOL

And don't even get me started on THE HUGE project that keeps nudging me and will mean a purchase of a rather large piece of wood to even think about starting!!! Again its one I'm desperate to start but its gonna be a bit of a journey...but one I look forward too!

1 comment:

  1. I think I'm going to love Aurora Hare - I can't wait to see her! :-)

    ReplyDelete